[PLUG] eSata enclosures

Fred James fredjame at fredjame.cnc.net
Fri Jul 2 21:31:28 UTC 2010

Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> Sabrent Black 3.5 SATA to eSATA Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure
> MPN:  EC-ESTK
>
> TigerDirect part number: M501-1252
>
> http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2427201&body=REVIEWS#tabs
>
> This is all the information I can get on exactly which product this is.
> Unfortunately, the reviews on it are conflicting where it is difficult
> to know who I should believe.  I actually have four of these, three of
> them have not been opened.

Michael C. Robinson
Under the "Question and Answer" tab, I found ...
"
whats the largest harddrive this can support? Will it support a 750GB or
1TB?
Question by pacaveli420   See all pacaveli420's questions
<http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/qa/euqa.asp?st=q&ep=3C3B3B3E3D3C3B40&eu=pacaveli420>

	12/25/2007 	1
	yes, SATA to eSATA boxes don't do anything else except power the HDD
and provide the connection to the drive. No chipsets or adapters inside.

"
... does that help, or isn't that the question any more?  Sorry if I am
off base, I really haven't been keeping up with this thread as one might
have.
Regards
Fred James