[PLUG] eSata enclosures

Someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sat Jul 3 03:38:18 UTC 2010

I didn't withhold information, I just didn't realize the obvious about
how to get it.  I wish I could answer the capacity question without
buying a 2 terabyte drive as I'm a bit cash strapped at the moment.
As far as getting people's attention being rude, if that's the case
then the people who feel that way shouldn't be on a Linux mailing
list.  I'm not the only person who has asked simple questions on here
and I do not feel that a culture of don't get our attention by asking
any obvious questions is a healthy one.  This culture will discourage
asking any questions whatsoever.