[PLUG] eSata enclosures

anthony.bailey at pcc.edu anthony.bailey at pcc.edu
Sat Jul 3 03:51:19 UTC 2010

The "obvious about how to get it" is generally known as a "cursory glance". Your initial query provided no information at all. It took you nearly a day to look at either the box they came in or the website you bought it from. It took any of us nearly a minute to look up the information you were so reticent to provide, just to find your answer for you.

Believe it or not, it is extremely rude to request that we look up answers for you while complaining that you have to use a search engine. You're not the first person who has asked for help on this mailing list, and you won't be the last. Did you notice how you eventually got your answer? This mailing list isn't what needs changing.