[PLUG] Accessing BIOS on Dell Latitude e4510

m0gely m0gely at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 01:05:33 UTC 2010

Rich Shepard wrote:

>     I called Dell Tech Support and learned that either F2 or F12 works, but
> not until the logo screen appears. I'm used to holding down the BIOS access
> key while pressing the power switch. This doesn't work that way.

Never heard of doing it that way. Every machine I have ever worked on
would say to press a certain key to enter setup, or I would just wait to
see the OEM logo and be quick about it. In fact, I'm suprised your
method works, as this would simulate a stuck key and usually generate a
keyboard error.

--
m0gely