[PLUG] Problem solved --> Re: Linux friendly 802.11n Wireless Access Point

Alex plug at mailswamp.com
Wed Jul 7 16:04:20 UTC 2010

Hello folks,
Just to let you know who had similar problems with Linksys WAP4410N
wireless access point as described below.
The culprit was an original buggy firmware which can be updated to the
latest one:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10052/index.html
The firmware upgrade solved all the problems with lagging, crawling and
packet loss.
Thanks to everyone who responded and tried to help.

Alex