[PLUG] Blank Screen After Booting

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:54:14 UTC 2010

# from Rich Shepard
# on Tuesday 06 July 2010 07:39:

>   I installed Slackware-13.1 on my new laptop yesterday, but the
> screen is totally blank and unresponsive after the system boots.

No response via the network either?

Maybe not the case here, but I had a system which would stop at a blank
screen while trying to start X and it turned out to be a full disk.  I
guess it starts trying to write the log after initializing the driver.

--Eric
--
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a
desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.