[PLUG] Request: Anyone have Knoppix 6.3 or 6.3.1 ??

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 01:06:48 UTC 2010

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:20:08 -0800
William Morita <wamorita at gmail.com> dijo:

>Knoppix 6.3 came out back in March (in Linux Pro Magazine).
>Anyone got a copy ?

I don't have a copy because the only place to get it so far is by
buying Linux Magazine, and I don't want it badly enough to go to
Powell's to get a copy. And too cheap to buy the copy anyway.

But I understand there is practically no difference between 6.2.1 and
6.3. They use the same kernel. Apparently 6.3 includes some additional
apps that are missing in 6.2.1, Apt-get should take care of that.

I'm downloading the 6.2 DVD as I write this, just 'cause I otter have
it. But I remain curious what your burning need for 6.3 is. Have I
missed some massive improvement in 6.3?