[PLUG] Local Linux/Unix Groups/Businesses

Gregg Berkholtz gregg at berkholtz.net
Thu Jul 8 08:14:46 UTC 2010

I love that you're using DokuWiki...not biased (http://gregg.berkholtz.net/wiki) at all (http://docs.tocici.com) :-)  Although you might consider enabling "nice URLs" through their "userewrite" config directive (option: .htaccess), it generates much prettier URLs.

Under "Consultants, Trainers, Educators", please consider adding:
 BuildYourVPS, Portland Oregon based colocation and Virtual Private Servers http://www.buildyourvps.com
 TOCICI, IT Consulting, Support & Hosting since 1995 http://www.tocici.com

- Gregg Berkholtz
Solid IT Support & Hosting Since 1995: www.tocici.com