[PLUG] Need help finding a replacement laptop CPU fan

Robert Miesen robert.miesen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 22:48:41 UTC 2010

 Hi everyone.

The cpu fan for my Toshiba A105-S4774 is starting to make sounds that
tell me it needs to be replaced. I can take care of cracking the case
and replacing the cpu fan myself. The problem is that I don't know where
to look to find a replacement fan for a laptop.

Does anyone know where I could find a replacement laptop fan for my
Toshiba that is powerful enough to cool an Intel Core Duo T2400
<http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=27235&processor=T2400&spec-codes=SL8VQ,SL8VU,SL9JM,SL9JZ>?
Would Freegeek's store sell something like that?

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Luck is believing you are lucky.
   -- Tennessee Williams