[PLUG] July PLUG AT: See you at OSCON!

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Mon Jul 12 18:56:31 UTC 2010

Hello all,

With OSCON taking place during the usual PLUG Advanced Topics meeting, I
invite you all to come to OSCON instead. Here are a few reasons:

1. The Community Leadership Summit Saturday and Sunday: a free
unconference for community leaders with free registration:

http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/

2. Free Expo Hall Wednesday and Thursday, speeches and sessions:

http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/content/free

If you're buying a pass, you can save 20% by using the discount code
"linuxfund"

3. Linux Fund is putting on a party Thursday night at 9PM to celebrate
OSCON's return to Portland. Visit our booth and watch the Calagator for
venue details.

4. Rackspace is hiring and having a Meet & Geek with their developers
before our party, 7PM to 9PM. We'd like to thank them for their support
of the Drizzle and Cassandra databases!

5. BSD Fund is raffling off a 1U Server! $1 a ticket, by as many as you
like. Nice odds! Visit our booth to enter

1U with 2 Hot-Swap SAS/SATA 3.5" Drive Bays
Dual Gigabit EtherNet
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz Processor
Support for Intel® Xeon® 3000 Sequence and Core™ 2 Quad/Duo (LGA775 CPU)
2 x 1GB DDR2 800Mhz RAM
1 x Seagate 1TB NS SATA-II Hard Drive
Cabinet mounting rails included!

See you there!