[PLUG] Calling all editors; final site draft

nathan at nathanewilliams.com nathan at nathanewilliams.com
Mon Jul 19 00:07:12 UTC 2010

greetings and salutations!

At this point, a semi-final review is requested for the proposed new PLUG
website; i'm taking all critiques, be it spelling, technique, aesthetics,
broken links, etc.

Proposed site viewable at: http://nathanewilliams.com/projects/pdxlinux/

If you can find the time, try to get comments in by Tuesday, so I'll have
time to implement suggestions prior to launch.

One note I'll make is that the favicon of the bee is /not/ going to be on
the live site, that's pulling across from another favicon for a different
site sharing this hosting space. the favicon will continue to be the tux w/
umbrella that's now on the current site.

thanks folks!

nathan