[PLUG] Calling all editors; final site draft

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:40:27 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 5:07 PM,  <nathan at nathanewilliams.com> wrote:
> At this point, a semi-final review is requested for the proposed new PLUG
> website; i'm taking all critiques, be it spelling, technique, aesthetics,
> broken links, etc.

Overall I think it looks great! I do have a few minor suggestions:

 * I'd like to have an indication of which of the links in the top nav
bar is "active" (or, put another way, which of those pages am I
looking at?) I was a bit confused when clicking on 'about' didn't
change the page. A visual cue (maybe underline the others? underline
the current one? bold? I'm not sure what would be best), and removing
the hyperlink nature of the currently viewed page would be great.

 * I expected larger clickable areas for the nav bar links, and a
visual indication of when I was over the 'hot' part.  Could you make
the clickable div closer to the full height of the dark bar?

 * The FAQ headers seem like they could be easier to read.  Does
bolding the text or making the gradient lighter help?

Thanks!
--Rogan