[PLUG] Calling all editors; final site draft

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Tue Jul 20 08:33:09 UTC 2010

Thank you Nathan.
I'm at OSCON and won't have much time to look at the web site this
week, but intend to look at it in detail.  However, overall it looks
wonderful.  So much better than the old site.  (That isn't to say
anything bad about the old site.  It was created around 2001 or 2002
and hasn't been actively maintained since that time - so it looks sort
of 2002ish.)

David Mandel