[PLUG] Surprise: PLUG will have a booth at OSCON on Wednesday and Thursday - Volunteers Needed

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Wed Jul 21 06:28:14 UTC 2010

> I will be available Wednesday and Thursday. I will arrive Wednesday
> morning about 9 am with 50 PLUG flyers, banners, my computer, and
> myself. Assuming they let me in the door I should have the booth set up
> and reasonably presentable by 10.

Great! Tell them you are with the PLUG booth but get a basic Expo
Registration if you have any issues with that. Once on-site, I can get
you correctly registered: 503-789-8978

> I intended to call Free Geek today to see if they had some fliers or
> literature we could distribute, but I couldn't find time to make the
> call. If someone knows a Free Geeker who might be able to deliver us
> some stuff it would be cool to have it on the table. Any other open
> source groups in the area would also be cool.

Good point! Do invite them!

> I can spend all day Wednesday and Thursday at the booth, but being able
> to leave for an hour or two is nice. If there are others besides Alan
> who can help it would be cool.

Stop by the Linux Fund booth for people as we will have some sense of
who is available.

Thanks!

Michael