[PLUG] aMule, oh my!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 03:05:49 UTC 2010

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:11:55 -0700
Jason Barnett <jason.barnett71 at gmail.com> dijo:

>I couldn't quite get it to work, but you may have better luck.  It has
>the movie available to watch online for free, it was wanting me to
>install the windows version of vlc for some reason (I have the linux
>version installed) I didn't try much beyond locating it.
>
>http://www.movie-watching-site.com/index.php?movie=50397&campaign=10
>
>There seems to be quite a few references via Google,  Here is the
>search terms I used.
>
>Gold Karl Hartl, 1934 +download

Thanks for the link. I couldn't get it to work either. But I think it's
because Firefox is looking for a VLC plugin. I have an mplayer plugin,
but I don't even know if there exists a VLC plugin for Firefox. Then
again, I tried it in Konqueror, which announced that it couldn't play
it because I needed Flash 9. (Never bothered to get Flash working in
Konqueror, as I use Firefox 99% of the time.) Then I tried Opera, which
gave me the same error messages as Firefox.

I'll poke at it some more. Maybe there is a way to get the link to
download the file.