[PLUG] Windows 7 issue...

Terrence Hulse terrence.hulse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 06:14:58 UTC 2010

Is there a reason you aren't considering running Linux in a VM?
I have Ubuntu and Fedora 13 both loaded in SunVB VMs..they work fine.

BTW, is this a new machine preloaded with Win7? If so there should be a
utility to create your Win7 OS and Driver Disks. Most machines don't come
with the media anymore..you have to create your disks, and/or there is
usually a special system restore partition on the new systems as well.

Terry