[PLUG] Windows 7 issue...

Terrence Hulse terrence.hulse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:17:43 UTC 2010

Michael,
Here is a link to a support forum with posts regarding creating recovery
media for your Asus. Apparently there are a lot of unhappy users regarding
the poor documentation regarding recovery and I don't blame them!

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_id=20&model=Eee+PC+1005PE&id=20100
429010016296&page=1&SLanguage=en-us

Terry