[PLUG] Xsane help, desperate

Mike Connors mconnors1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 09:28:39 UTC 2010

> The problem:
>
> I cannot figure out how to tell it the page size is 8.5  11. It insists
> on scanning only the left side, 3.99 x 11. I cannot find a page size
> anywhere in any of the buttons.
>
> Found this, hope it helps....?

In xsane, choose Window, and enable "Show Preview" if it isn't already
enabled.

On the preview window, below the image display area, you can choose paper
size from a drop down (A4 = DIN A4 port), US users will want legal or
letter.

Press "Acquire Preview" to see if you've got what you want, then press
"Scan" (in the main window) to actually do the scan.