[PLUG] Real Men Don't Click

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sun Jun 6 18:01:15 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 08:20:48PM -0700, Mike Connors wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Michael Rasmussen <michael at jamhome.us>wrote:
> > A story of System Administration the *nix way:
> >    http://isg.ee.ethz.ch/tools/realmen/
> >
> > I'd be very interested to see them revisit this and put Powershell (M$
> answer to shell scripting) to the test.

The conclusions would be different.  At work I asked about a means to
connect with Win servers that is lighter than RDP.  (Telnet is prohibited)

He reply included mentioning on Win2008 he now has to do some Exchange
management via CLI (200 character command lines in his report) instead of
a few clicks.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Trading kilograms for kilometers since 2003