[PLUG] Virtual Servers

Scott Howard showard at k-hlaw.com
Tue Jun 8 00:51:00 UTC 2010

Thank you for the responses.  A friend back east is about to go live with many users accessing a virtual server.  This cuts down on cost and keeps maintanance centralized.

My image is that my windows user would each have a sandbox? From where they would run their programs.  Yes this would include Word and some windows only programs that do not work under Wine.

The client or terminal in the individual offices can be replaced because they only have a client on them.

I am already have a virtual webserver hosting several  websites using apache.

Scott Howard