[PLUG] VM hosting agreement FYI

Michael michael at jamhome.us
Tue Jun 8 15:33:14 UTC 2010

This response from the company that hosts a VM image for me.
Most
(read: all other that I have found and checked out) limit you to XX GB per
month based on your plan.   The plan described is for two shares,
their mimimum purchase, costing ~$38 a month.  ~$38 because the fee is
based on Euros.

------------------------------ Original
Message ------------------------------

Hello Michael,

Thank you for contacting Gandi support team.

The bandwith limit
for one share will provide you 5 Mb/s for data transfer, and
you will be
limited to 2Tb of data transfer per month, and per share.

If you
add some more shares in your hosting account, this would increase that
limit, and will allow you to transfer more data on your server.

I am at your disposal should you need any further information.

Best regards,

--
Rudy