[PLUG] Test Message

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 02:35:46 UTC 2010

Richard C. Steffens wrote:
> This is a test.

I sent the test message because a message I tried to send didn't make it
to the list. This evening I copied all the text of that message, pasted
it into gedit, copied it and pasted it into a fresh message in T-Bird.
That message made it through.

The only thing I can think of is that the original message included
pastes taken from Firebird looking at the Plug archives. Some of the
characters came with some formatting, which T-Bird kept, and which went
away when I filtered them through gedit.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens