[PLUG] Outlook Calendar syncing with Debian Calendar Server

Nathan W nathan at nathanewilliams.com
Mon Jun 21 22:26:06 UTC 2010

so here's what i'm after:

i have a home file/print/ssh server, looking to add calendaring
functionality so my fiance and i can manage calendars and share our
appointments with each other.

i had installed and configured davical (caldav server) which works
brilliantly with evolution on my linux box.

but... outlook FAILS at caldav support (words can't describe my lack of
surprise and disappointment)... has anyone set up a linux-based calendar
server that allows windows and linux clients to shake hands?

i'd readily switch to thunderbird on the windows client, but the fiance
(her pc) is distressingly entrenched with microsoft products...

tia

nathan