[PLUG] Linux Notebook recommendations

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 15:38:53 UTC 2010

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 09:35:41 -0700
MJang <mike at linuxexam.com> dijo:

>> My T61 has worked perfectly
>
>Does anyone local sell the Lenovo T series? I don't see it on the
>websites for the standard big-box stores.

I bought my T61 from:

Computek of Portland (aka: dba Computek)
1615 SW Jefferson Street, Portland, OR View Map
97201
Tel: 5032744384

I don't know if they have any T series. I do know that I shopped online
and everywhere else I could find and their price was only a couple
bucks more than the lowest that I found. Plus, they had it in stock so I
could walk out with it without waiting for shipping. They specialize
in high end Lenovo computers for business and technical people.