[PLUG] Lenovo T410?

Brian Derr bderrly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 05:01:36 UTC 2010

In case you haven't purchased your laptop yet Rich, I have both a Lenovo
X301 and T410 running Ubuntu 10.4. Both work quite well with all of the
hardware supported from what I can tell. I honestly prefer the X301 because
it is smaller and lighter which is nice with it hanging on my back riding to
and from work.