[PLUG] phpbb question

randy.rowlette at gmail.com randy.rowlette at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 04:03:22 UTC 2010

I may not be asking this question on the list, but here goes. I am new to
administrating a phpbb forum on my site. I have been getting tons of
spammers and am trying to figure out how to possibly eliminate the problem.
I am running phpbb3 on Ubuntu 9.10 Server. I have read about the MODS for
textual questions and answers but cannot figure out how to install them on
Ubuntu.

Anyone have any ideas on how to help alleviate the spamming problem of a
forum board?

Any help or pointers is greatly appreciated, or you can tell me I am in the
wrong place for this question if that is the case

Thank you

Randy