[PLUG] Victor wants to play with the N900

Victor Soich vsoich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 06:49:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

Is there some PLUG meeting where I can go to, or something, where I
can play with the N900.  Does somebody own one and can bring it to
Freegeek or whatever, so I can see it and touch it.  Also, as a bonus,
would this same person know how to get the best deal out of a T-mobile
Business account.  My brother has a T-mobile business account, not a
consumer account.  I know I can't get a discount on the price of the
phone through T-mobile, but I think I can get a monthly discount on
the bill because the phone would be bought at a ridiculously high
price.  Anyways....I'd like to see the phone and play with it a bit.
I've never owned a smart phone, and since I'm a little bit brainwashed
by linux, I figure I should check out this phone.

Thanks,
Victor Soich