[PLUG] Firefox problem/possible solution-diagnostic

Word Wizard Word.Wizard at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 16:00:05 UTC 2010

Have you any archives/backups of your prior HOME directory under any
previous Linux versions/distros?

If you do, copy  that /home/<username>/.mozilla directory  to your newly
installed /home/<username> directory. That should  implant your prior
Firefox  settings, as well as  a working  flash plugin  (presuming you
had one previously) and any mail you received  from a Mozilla client
(Seamonkey, etc).   If the problem persists at least you have narrowed
the possible problem, excluding your home  directory.