[PLUG] transparently virtualizing windows on top of linux

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Mar 19 08:48:28 UTC 2010

I am interested in running a WinXP instance on top of Linux in a
qemu-kvm virtual machine in a way that is maximally transparent to the
user of the machine.  Mostly, it looks like it works, but I am a bit
concerned that hotplugged devices (USB in particular) might make "the
man behind the curtain" more visible than desired.  I am interested in
hearing about anyone's experience doing or trying to do this.  What
did you use, how successfully, etc.

Thanks!

seniorr at aracnet.com