[PLUG] Web Page using the same IP address

wes plug at the-wes.com
Fri Mar 19 20:43:06 UTC 2010

I think you would be much better served starting with google on this. There
is a plethora of documentation on this subject and if you're going to start
down this road, it is very important for you to start learning how to find
it.

"apache multiple domains" (without quotes) would be an excellent starting
search.

-wes