[PLUG] Dirk dashing won't save...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Mon Mar 22 23:53:55 UTC 2010

I am finding that Dirk Dashing 1.03, yeah this is old, doesn't save on
Fedora 12.  I can save a game, but that save only persists till I exit
the program.  I'm sure this is an SELinux or some such feature.  Is
there a work around?  I have already disabled SE Linux.

I would install a newer version of Dirk Dashing, but I only have the
version backed up that I bought originally.  Over time I was allowed
temporary access to download newer versions, but I have not kept the
newer releases.