[PLUG] Open Source Bridge CfP ends March 29.

Scott Garman sgarman at zenlinux.com
Fri Mar 26 17:28:16 UTC 2010

On 03/26/2010 09:51 AM, Tim Wescott wrote:
> Do they cover much open-source embedded development, or is it all
> desktop/server stuff?

One of the neat things about this conference is that the proposal system
is completely open. You can browse through the submitted talks and add
your comments here:

http://opensourcebridge.org/events/2010/proposals

These proposals look to have some component of embedded systems in their
descriptions:

http://opensourcebridge.org/proposals/403

http://opensourcebridge.org/proposals/390

The latter one is going to be quite similar to the talk I gave at PLUG
AT last month.

> I'm about to revive a deeply embedded ARM project that I last worked on
> before I defenestrated my PC, it'd be nice to talk to folks who've
> actually done cross-development from a Linux host.

I'm sure you'll find some of us there. In fact, I'm starting to
brainstorm possible activities for the 24-hour hacker lounge that might
involve embedded projects - if you have any suggestions, ping me off-list.

Scott

--
Scott Garman
sgarman at zenlinux dot com