[PLUG] Is anyone in the group doing cross-development?

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Mon Mar 29 17:33:40 UTC 2010

Is anyone doing cross-development for embedded microprocessors using
Linux on the host?  Specifically, I'm reviving a project that uses an
Arm Cortex M3 with an OpenOCD debug pod.  I'd _like_ to do the
development all under Linux, without having to slide over to Windows.

But when I try to do web searches for this, I find lots of material on
using Linux in the target, but not a lot about setting up and using the
tool chain when you're using Linux on the host.

Any guidance appreciated, even if it's better search terms!

* pun intended, of course.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services