[PLUG] on OPB tonight, The Spirit of Tek

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed May 5 01:01:15 UTC 2010

>> Maybe that's why, following the link that promisingly says, "Watch
>> Online":
>>
>> http://www.opb.org/programs/oregonexperience/programs/player/29-The-Spirit-of-Tek
>>
>> all you get is a 30-second tease.
>>
>> Bastards!
>>
>> (also, dumb me for knowing it was going to be on and missing it)

Wayne> Russell: You might try it again. There was a link on the page
Wayne> to see a preview, or you could watch the entire program. Maybe
Wayne> they didn't have the entire program available at the time that
Wayne> you checked or maybe you mistakenly clicked on the "Watch a
Wayne> Preview" choice.  Wayne

They may have fixed it since, but I clicked all available buttons last
night and didn't get the full program.  I'll recheck, thanks!

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net