[PLUG] Ubuntu 10.04 Install Problems

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 04:03:26 UTC 2010

I have had that problem before, but only when I was reusing a home
directory.  Check the permissions on your .ICEauthority file in your home
directory, if reusing the directory.  I have had success in deleting or
renaming this file in the past, but you may want to simply change
permissions if you find it belongs to root and not to you.

Good luck,
 Jason