[PLUG] Grub Gripe

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Fri May 7 19:38:25 UTC 2010

I was a bit slow to move from lilo to grub, but I moved years ago.
grub is a much richer boot loader and at this point much better
supported.  However, lilo works and deserves more respect than it
gets.  Even in recent years, I have encountered a situation or two
where lilo seemed to be the better boot loader for the situation.
However, that is rare.  In most situations, grub is much better than
lilo at this point.

David Mandel