[PLUG] on line TV service?

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Sun May 30 03:13:51 UTC 2010

I know it might not be as clean as you like, but with something like
that I use the Windows version of Firefox under Wine and it works just
fine. This is on a year old computer, though. I'm not sure if it needs
very much processor power to do that. If you need I can install it on
my slower computer and see how it works. (But it wouldn't take much
for you to install it yourself and see if your computer is enough.)

Erik