[PLUG] Hauppauge WinTV GO 190...

Someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sun May 30 22:19:27 UTC 2010

Is this card capable of supporting the Play Station II at full speed?

Are there stereo to RCA adapters, or do I have to do something else for
sound?  Does this card support stereo sound or am I going to be stuck
mixing the left and right channels?

There is a $20.99 with $7.99 shipping buy it now auction on EBay for
this very card in an unopened original box.

I'm leery of buying another Hauppauge TV tuner card only to find that
this one doesn't work either for what I'm intending to use it for.

I have the Hauppauge PVR 150 which sort of works, but the video is
delayed so much that the games are unplayable.