[PLUG] Help Needed - web and database

frankhunt fh-linux at frankhunt.com
Mon Nov 1 15:59:48 UTC 2010

I am working with Creative Cares, a local nonprofit organization who's
mission is "To
match creative professionals with organizations in need—locally,
regionally and globally".
We need some work done on our web site mostly involving matching the
Creatives with the
nonprofits who need them. We need to match on skills, interests,
location, time commitments
and possibly other parameters, then generate an introductory email to
all parties. Our
current site is hosted at dreamhost.com which has all the tools
necessary to do what we need.
The current site (www.communitycares.org) is based on Joomla Community
Builder with mysql
underneath. I am looking for someone locally to help put this together.
We hope to get a
grant soon to pay for the work.

If you can do this work or know someone who can, please contact me at:
fhh @ frankhuntphoto.com

--
frank hunt
(L0F) R0B-ZAR1