[PLUG] (SOLVED) Python questions

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Nov 6 02:23:46 UTC 2010

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:12:21 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:

First, I managed to update python-mako, and then I discovered the
problem with:

gnome-python2-applet (x86_64)
gnome-python2-desktop (x86_64)
gnome-python2-gnomekeyring (x86_64)

It turns out that there was a gnome-python2 package to create python
bindings for the Nautilus CD burner. I didn't realize that it was from
Fedora 11 until I did package-cleanup --problems, which listed missing
dependencies for it. When I tried to reinstall it yum informed me that
it was not available. It was then that I decided to read its name
carefully.

After erasing the old package the three updates finally installed
without a problem.