[PLUG] Firefox themes

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Nov 6 04:20:02 UTC 2010

I killed Firefox. I didn't like its appearance, so I downloaded several
themes, intending to try them out one at a time. Of course, you have to
restart Firefox to see the new theme. So I selected one of the themes
and told Firefox to restart. It did not restart. Clicking on the
launch menu item, it still won't launch. In the Gnome panel I see
"starting Firefox" for about 15 seconds, then it disappears. From the
command line it just returns me to the prompt without any error
messages.

I reinstalled with yum, but Firefox still won't launch.

I'm trying to figure out where Firefox saves its configs and themes and
such. It's not in a hidden folder in my home folder. If I can find the
themes I can rename the files one at a time.