[PLUG] Xrandr

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 03:28:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:57:25 -0600
Fred James <fredjame at fredjame.cnc.net> dijo:

>> I'm going to Portland State tomorrow to see if I can find a classroom
>> with a projector that is open and not in use. Or maybe I can use the
>> multimedia test room in the library. Hopefully I can take some time
>> to experiment until I get it right.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for suggestions and advice.
>>
>I slipped over to newegg.com to check and is seems that some
>projectors can't do what you are asking ... can the one you are trying
>to use do it?  ... or have you already checked that?

Indeed. One of the things that I failed to do last time I was in 86-01
was to jot down the make and model of the projector. All I remember is
that it is a Hitachi. However, one of the Help staff told me he thought
it would do 1280 x 1024. Perhaps I can verify the make and model
tomorrow. Knowing what it is capable of would be a plus.