[PLUG] Projector frustration

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Fri Nov 19 19:32:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 09:12:41PM -0800, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I currently have roughly 10 hours invested in trying to get my Thinkpad
> with nVidia video to work with projectors at PSU.

I'm very sad to hear that.
It's not much help at this point, but I've had great luck with Ubuntu and
external monitors/projectors on my laptops.

I suspect you'll just have to throw your slides on a thumbdrive and borrow
another laptop that does work OK.

I'd try to tinker with it at the Clinic, but I can't come because Beloved
Wife wants us to clean house before Thanksgiving.