[PLUG] Projector frustration

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Nov 19 22:58:21 UTC 2010

> I plan to tinker with it some more at the Clinic. But at this point it
> looks doubtful that it can be made to work.

I will endeavor (remind me Sunday morning) to bring my projector to
the Clinic, and we will debug this summich.  However, that will put
two normally-helps-others folks offline.  Could you (yes, you the
intelligent and helpful person reading this) show up and help us
help others?

I imagine John's Thinkpad will need some tweaking, perhaps even
some driver compiling, but if we miraculously succeed early, we
can try a few other laptops on the projector.

Keith