[PLUG] Clinic Sunday!

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Sun Nov 21 19:32:54 UTC 2010

To any of my students who may be attending this month's clinic:

I promised to attend the clinics during Fall term.
However, I can not make it today.
As you know, it may snow or get very cold in the next couple days.
I have lots to do on my farm to prepare for possible freezing weather.
Better to keep pipes from freezing than to have to repair broken pipes.

David Mandel
541-730-5285 mobile