[PLUG] Fedora Core network install problems...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Mon Nov 22 11:42:08 UTC 2010

> The group file is normally located on the CD in the repodata directory.
> It is normally called comps.xml or something with comp in it.  You
> don't need to change it.
> Just use it with the createrepo command which will used it to make the
> other xml files.

Unfortunately, Fedora Core 5's installer is adding a strange %2F so that
the path becomes /%2Fpub/ftp_ext/Fedora/Coree5/.  How do I correct this
or work around the problem?  I tried creating a symbolic link on my ftp
server to get around this, %2Fpub to pub, but that didn't work.  I found
a bug report on this, but I guess it never got fixed.