[PLUG] Firefox: Same Version, Different Behaviors

Dale Snell ddsnell at frontier.com
Tue Nov 30 04:46:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:12:42 -0800 (PST)
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

>    I'd appreciate learning how to change the behavior on the
> Dell, learn more effective Google search terms, or learn about
> a mozilla page that explains how to control these two behaviors.
>
> Rich

It sounds very much like something has gotten mangled in your
profiles for Firefox on your Dell.  Try deleting the *.default
directories in $HOME/.mozilla/firefox.  That usually clears up
things like this.  You should probably save your bookmarks, just
to be on the safe side.  Everything should still work, though.

Hope this helps.

--Dale

--
Q:  How many IBM CPUs does it take to execute a job?
A:  Four; three to hold it down, and one to rip its head off.