[PLUG] Firefox and Wells Fargo

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Oct 15 01:58:41 UTC 2010

Sometime between 2 weeks ago and today, Wells Fargo online banking
stopped working with Firefox and my Linux system.  The page:

http://www.wellsfargo.com/help/wfonline/browsertest

reports "Your browser is: Default 7.6.4" and suggests I
upgrade it.  I get the same response from Linux and Firefox
3.5.5, 3.6.0, 3.6.9, and 3.6.10 .

Opera 10.10 works, reporting "Your browser is: Firefox 2.0.0"
Opera 10.63 works, reporting "Your browser is: Firefox 3.5.6"

Calling Wells Fargo and their webmail are both pretty useless.
Anybody else want to try?

Keith