[PLUG] Running phpinfo.php

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 3 19:03:02 UTC 2010

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   I don't have MySQL installed and php is apparently configured to require
> it. It cannot find the mysql libraries. Guess I need to rebuild php to fit
> my system.

   Something is screwy here. When I look at the build file for php I see that
it's configured with pdo-sqlite enabled (which is what I wanted to use
phpinfo.php to determine), so that's OK.

   However, I'm not able to get the CMSs I'm trying to evaluate to install. I
tried the drupal-sqlite patch, but nothing happens when I try to run
install.php. The instructions for the elxis CMS (which is installed in
/var/www/htdocs/elxis/) say to point the browser there and the installation
page should display. I see only the directory contents.

   Is this a php issue, an httpd issue, or a major user error that I'm not
seeing? Sigh.