[PLUG] September PLUG Advanced Topics: UnTopic

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Wed Sep 15 06:06:51 UTC 2010

Dear PLUG,

After the Roots Closure and August Dog Days of Summer, it's time for the
Portland Linux/Unix Group to beta test a new location and date:

Free Geek on the third TUESDAY of the month as opposed to Wednesday.

That would be September 21st at 7PM

http://calagator.org/events/1250459235

Having watched two venues go bankrupt, we will try a new strategy:
beverages (including the correct one) and Pizza (no fishies as per
special request) will be served and a donation requested.

Topic: UnTopic/Roundtable

John was concerned that the topic be of interest to him: Solved!
Timothy has suggested an online security best practices roundtable.
I will fill silent time with stories. You've been warned!

Caveat: our application for the space is still pending and we may find
ourselves a few blocks away at the Lucky Lab listening about how
Facebook is being used at the Oregon Humane Society.

Michael